Sen. Ted Cruz’s birth certificate shows he was born in Canada in 1970, reports The Dallas Morning News.
But Tea Party members and other experts immediately began to question the validity of the short-form document that “Ted” Cruz says is the official record of his birth.
Among the first questions being asked by Ted Cruz birthers:
1. His real name is Rafael?
2. What’s with the red, green and white birth certificate? Is this dude Mexican?
3. Why didn’t he use the same Photoshop guy as Obama? This forgery is just shoddy.
4. His father is Rafael Cruz of Cuba. Isn’t that the guy who fought alongside Castro and remained a Cuban citizen till 2005?
5. Isn’t “geophysical consultant” just a fancy name for porn star?
6. Why would a guy born in a socialist Canadian hospital now want to deny healthcare to 30 million Americans? Is Ted Cruz a shithead or what?
7. What time is Orly Taitz holding her news conference about this?
8. How many investigators has Donald Trump put on the case?
9. What was his mom doing in Canada in the first place?
10. Is Ted Cruz a Belieber?